Muse, a new luxury pre-construction project in Sunny Isles Beach is easily described in three words; tall, narrow and full of art. The new development will be a blend of art and imagination and have an exclusive piece of art in each unit created by Helidon Xhixha. Helidon, Albanian born artist is quite famous in art community. His light reflecting sculpture made of steel has been displayed at Art Basil in Miami as well as in Art Basil Swiss Fair.
According to the developers a unique piece of his art will be displayed in each unit, design of which will be previously discussed with the unit owners. Muse, a 649-feet-high building will be one of the highest towers that stretches to the maximum permitted in the area by the Federal Aviation Administration.The new project will match the height of the other two luxury buildings currently under construction : Porsche Design Tower and Mansions at Acqualina.
This oceanfront beauty will be located at 17141 Collins avenue between Jade Ocean to the south and Ocean IV just north of the building. Rising 47-story high, ultra sleek 68-unit tower will be featuring luxury residences starting at 2,360 sq ft and stunning full floor penthouses spanning more than 5,800 sq ft with 5 bedrooms and 4 and a half bathrooms. Most floors will have two units with one facing west and another facing east, both with thick support core. The average price for the units will be around $1,300 with lower floors less than a $1,000 per sq ft and upper floors reaching $2,000 sq ft.
Having almost absolutely no oceanfront vacant land left to build on Sunny Isles, Muse will be fitted into less than one acre site with 100 feet of oceanfront. With setbacks the building will be only 60 feet wide facing the ocean. The exclusive project is a collaboration of Property Market Group and and S2 Development of Aventura who are launching their project soon with ground breaking to take place in June.
MUSE SUNNY ISLES BUILDING FEATURES:
• Conceptual Design by Carlos Ott • Architecture by Sieger Suarez Architectual Partnership • Interior design by Antrobus + Ramirez • Art by Helidon Xhixha •
Vanishing-edge pool and spa overlooking the Atlantic Ocean • State-of-the-art fitness center and spa • Resort-style poolside food and beverage services • Fully automated parking system • One floor cooled storage • Breakfast gallery located on the mezzanine level, showcasing ART and overlooking the Atlantic ocean.
Muse Sunny Isles residence Features:
• Delivered fully-finished • 11’ ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows • 60’ wide and Up to 38’ deep terraces • Outdoor living spaces complete with summer kitchens and weather resistant entertainment systems • 8’ tall Italian entry doors • 2 Private elevators with biometrics technology • 1 service elevator • Advanced iHome technology • Custom Smart Tech 2.0 Exquisite marble and/ wood flooring throughout residences • Inspired interiors by Antrobus + Ramirez • Panoramic ocean and Intercoastal views • Master bathrooms feature Dornbracht and Grohe fixtures • Custom concealed Italian cabinetry • Midnight Bar in Master Suite
Muse Sunny Isles Kitchens:
• Top of the line fully integrated Kitchen Appliances include: • Built-in Wolf stove • Paneled Sub-Zero/ Wolf appliances • Sub-Zero dual temperature wine storage for up to 132 bottles • Built-in Bosch coffee and espresso machine
Muse Sunny Isles exclusive services:
• 24/7 personalized concierge services • 24/7 valet parking • 24/7 exceptional security service featuring sophisticated surveillance system and professional staffing • In-home food and beverage services exclusive to residents • Dry cleaning services (pick up or drop off) • Complimentary pet walking services • Full-time maintenance crew on-site
Muse Sunny Isles Fully finished residences: Each residence will be delivered furniture ready, complete with interior design inspired by Antrobus + Ramirez. • Flooring: Exquisite marble and/ or wood flooring selections included with every residence. Wood flooring is a wide plank engineered wood floor with a warm and sophisticated finish to enhance the naturally beautiful characteristics of the wood.
• Kitchens: Italian cabinetry with glass and wood accents. Cabinet doors fully retract which will conceal kitchen as desired. Kitchens are accompanied by exquisite unique marble countertops and top-of-the-line SubZero/Wolf appliances taking your culinary experience to a whole new level. • Paint & Finishing Work: Each residence comes with paint selections that complement flooring. • Closets: Fully built-out walk-in closets in the master bedrooms featuring all shelving and drawers pre-installed for absolute convenience. The closet doors are custom designed with leather inserts to create a refined dressing experience.
Muse Sunny Isles Residences will include:
• Smart iHome System: Each residence offers unparalleled efficiency through a cutting-edge smart home technology experience. Includes integrated audio, video, lighting, security and shades systems. • Smart Tech 2.0 includes: A large, crystal clear television that disappears into your living room mirror. • An Intelligent shade system that acts in harmony across the entire tower’s facade, significantly reducing energy usage, while increasing efficiency. • A biometric safe in the master suite that opens for you and only you. • Smart Glass divide in the kitchen and living room that in one touch becomes opaque and separates the area into two distinct rooms. • An outdoor entertainment system that turns your terrace into another living space. • Advanced Lighting: Residences come equipped with a contemporary intelligent lighting package, including recessed lighting, dimmers and lighting control that automatically turns on and off as you enter or leave a room.Smart Tech 2.0 ties into the iHome System and takes your smart home experience to an unprecedented level.
FOR THE VIP LATEST PRICING AND AVAILABILITY PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM OR CALL DIRECTLY 305.987.7470