Smart yet sophisticated with decidedly downtown “edge”,new residential project Centro represents a bold new epoch for downtown living in the center of Miami .Skilfully designed by high-end residential architecture specialists -Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership-the tower exclusively dedicated to loft-style living embodies the vibe of the city life with open -concept living and integration with the worlds most invigorating destinations.
Close to Biscayne Boulevard, Bayfront Park, and the waters of Biscayne Bay, and adjacent to the Miami Riverfront, Centro is located in the absolute epicenter of downtown Miami. Here, the worlds of law,government, retail, jewelry, fashion, education, international Cuisine, nightlife, come together in Miami’s original urban environment.As well, Centro is on the leading edge of artistic expression and entertainment with its prime location just steps from the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts, Bayfront Amphitheatre, and the American Airlines Arena, home to the 2012 champion Miami Heat – from world-renowned concerts to intimate events and shows, to championship level sports and seasonal festivals, Centro is at the crossroads of what’s new and happening in Miami.
SCHEDULE for Buyer’s Deposits
• 10% deposit – at reservation now
• 10% deposit – at contract (estimate July, 2013)
• 20% deposit – at groundbreaking (estimate August/September, 2013)
• 10% deposit – at the 18th floor
• 50% deposit – at closing date (estimate March 2015)
CENTRO DESIGN :
As one of the first all-new exclusively all-loft concepts to come to downtown Miami, Centro is the latest innovation to city living from Newgard Development Group. Known for its forward-thinking approach to development, Newgard continues to rethink what is possible by delivering new, unexpected projects that add multidimensional appeal to the areas in which they are built. Centro will be a contemporary tower is yet another landmark example of this philosophy.
With its clean lines and modern materials, Centro is a natural addition to Miami’s contemporary skyline.Yet, at the same time, its footprint and urban street front position are made more accessible by the award-winning architecture of Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership. Light, open, airy loft-style residences are highlighted by 10-foot ceilings and a host of high-end finishes befitting an all-new building in Miami’s thriving city center. Hip features and resident amenities a private pool, state-of-theart gym, club room, private bike and bike storage, a potential dedicated Car2Go hub, ground-floor retail, and an anchor restaurant both redefine and epitomize the new, connected downtown experience.
Centro is a collection of approximately 350 loft-style residences arranged across 37 floors in the heart of downtown Miami. Though designed in true loft style, with wide-open floor plans and minimal interior walls, residences range from 500 square feet, to 1100 square feet.
All residences will offer commanding views of downtown skyline and/or Biscayne Bay, with unrivaled proximity to connections for transportation, entertainment, shopping, culture and more.
• Exceptional location in the heart of downtown ( just 1 block from Brickell bridge)
• Connected urban living – retail, restaurants, sports, dinning, entertainment and many ways to
transport within walking distance
• Cutting-edge eco friendly technology
• Two-Story Penthouse Recreation Area
• Club room for events
• Private gym facilities with spa area, cardio and weigh-training equipment
• Bicycle lending program for residents
• Car2go hub station
• Ground floor anchor restaurant and retail space
• Triple-height lobby entrance
• 24 reception desk
• Access Secured key-fob entry access
• Full service valet parking
• High-speed controlled elevators
• Exclusive outdoor pet area with access controlled entry and exit
– Spacious loft-style layouts with minimal walls/room divisions
– Decorator ready units (finished bathrooms & kitchens)
– Over-sized closets
– Custom kitchen and bathroom fixtures
– Imported stone counter tops and backsplashes
– Stainless-steel, energy-smart appliances
– Italian kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
– Dramatic 10 ft. exposed and elevated ceiling in units
– Energy-efficient, sound-reducing floor-to-ceiling windows
– Separate showers and soaking tubs in select units
– Modern light fixtures
– High-efficiency air conditioning units
– Finished concrete flooring